This listing is for a PDF download which includes instructions as well as pattern files to print at home or alternatively send to a copy shop for AO printouts.
Each piece of this mini summer collection is inspired by the relaxed and unapologetically roomy shapes present in Scandinavian and Japanese fashion. Choose soft flowing fabrics for a light breezy wardrobe of clothes that are a joy to wear!
The woven trousers are high waisted with either a long wide leg or baggy slightly cropped leg. The waistband has a neat fixed front and the comfort of elastic round the back.
The woven top compliments trousers perfectly with its high low hem and is a great wardrobe builder. The sleeves are kept long with a choice of cuff for an all year round staple and the back can either be left plain or with a decorative split. The fit is easy with a focus on ease of movement and a flattering shape that skims over the body.
VIEW A key features - Round neck, long sleeves with plain sleeve end, back split, neck and hem facings.
VIEW B key features - Round neck, long sleeves with deep turn up cuff, plain back, neck and hem facings.
VIEW C key features - Wide full length leg with front pleats, pockets and elasticated back waist.
VIEW D key features - Baggy cropped ankle length leg with pin tucks around the hem and front pleats at the waist, pockets and elasticated back waist.
• Main fabric quantities based on 140cm wide fabric
- VIEW A - 1.5 metres
- VIEW B - 2 metres
- VIEW C - 2.5 metres
- VIEW D - 2.35 metres
• 25mm wide elastic - Approximately 0.5 metres for back waist of trousers only.
- Approximately 0.5 metres of lightweight fusible for views A & B.
- Approximately 0.25 metres of Heavy weight fusible for views C & D.
Woven fabric suggestions are as follows, but similar weights to those recommended would also be suitable.
• VIEW A & B - Cotton, linen, viscose, silk, rayon, double gauze, crepe.
• VIEW C & D - Rayon, silky fabrics, soft linen, light weight chambray, double gauze, crepe.
This is rated intermediate as there are a lot of steps for each pattern.